1. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
2. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
3. Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
4. We become what we think about.
5. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.
6. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
View original post 1,053 more words